Affiliate Programe Agreement
Earning money with DIS2U Affiliate Program is very easy now. We do the work, you earn cash. We do EVERYTHING – We handle customer queries and deliver the services, and you get paid a commission by simply referring a visitor to us. Our affiliate program is FREE to join, it’s easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Just try us and you will never stop promoting us.
This Affiliate Agreement (Agreement) contains terms and conditions of partnership between Digital Image System Sdn Bhd (“dis2u.com”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, regarding your application to become an affiliate of dis2u.com (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”), and the establishment of links to our website (https://dis2u.com).
By submitting an application to join or by participating in dis2u Affiliate Program, you are confirming that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
1. THE BASICS
1.1. To begin the enrollment process, you will need to sign up for the free dis2u Affiliate Account and get a custom affiliate URL. Upon registering as an Affiliate on our website, your account will be instantly active in our Program.
By signing up to the dis2u Affiliate Program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an Affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions;
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws;
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights;
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights;
- You will perform all the business activities in an ethical and legal way.
1.2. As an Affiliate, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site, etc. However, you definitely cannot:
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design;
- Link from any site or from any domain owned and operated by dis2u in order to gain referrals;
- Use dis2u brands, trademarks and objects of intellectual property other than those banner and logos approved by dis2u and made available to affiliates in the Dashboard;
- Purchase a domain name, use a search engine keyword or launch a pay-per-click advertisement campaign that uses any dis2u trademark and brand terms. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: dis2uprintzshop.com. To avoid trademark violations and legal issues, avoid advertisements or keyword bidding on any dis2u trademark terms;
- Send unsolicited emails or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing a new user, or providing a link designed to mislead a customer.
Violation of any of these rules will lead to immediate cancellation of your referrals and commissions, and to your dis2u Affiliate Account ban. We reserve the right to reject any referrals and commissions and exclude any Affiliate from our program without explaining the reason.
Please be ethical, follow the rules, and we’ll do everything in our power to provide you the fullest support so that you could safely enjoy your earnings in our program.
2.1. We will pay you a commission based on the structure outlined below:
- 2% to 5% commission for every plugin purchase made through your recommendation
2.2. Cookie Time: 30 days. Cookie Time is the maximum amount of time between the last click and the conversion that an Affiliate will still be credited for the conversion.
2.3. You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each and every sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.
2.4. Affiliate commissions are approved in 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were recorded. For example, the affiliate commission for January will be paid to you not later than on March, 10th.
2.5. We reserve the right to exclude an affiliate from program and reject all commissions if his/her customers’ payment dispute rate exceeds 10%.
2.6. The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice.
3.1. The only accepted payout method is via PayPal. All Affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments.
3.2. The minimum payout amount required in order to receive payment is US $50. It means that once you hit minimum US $50 in unpaid revenue, you will get your money during the next payout.
4.1. dis2u retains the right to reject any Affiliate at any time, for any reason and regardless of any previous conditions. Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods will lead to immediate closure of the Affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further attempts of that same Affiliate to sign up.
5.1. dis2u respects the privacy of all its Affiliates and Partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any third party without your explicit permission. All of your personal information is securely stored and is only used for us to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers, to send you notifications and make sure you get paid.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. dis2u will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
7. CONTACT US
7.1. If you have any questions about any of these points, please contact us at [email protected]
This document was last updated on Sept 09, 2018