|Price||RM1,000.00 RM1,400.00 Price subject to change without any prior notice.|
|Size (L x W x H)||61 cm x 42 cm x 6 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM12.09
United States Starting from RM351.00
Singapore Starting from RM93.00
China Starting from RM196.00
United Kingdom Not Applicable
Turkey Starting from RM441.00
Brazil Starting from RM1,265.00
Philippines Starting from RM312.00
Indonesia Starting from RM162.00
Brunei Darussalam Starting from RM162.00
Thailand Starting from RM130.80
Myanmar Starting from RM441.00
Cambodia Starting from RM772.00
Viet Nam Starting from RM246.00
India Starting from RM312.00
Korea, Republic of Starting from RM351.00
Australia Starting from RM201.00
New Zealand Starting from RM292.00
NEW! Improved 2-Paper-System from STOLZ PREMIUM makes amazing brilliant colors and constant results.
IMPORTANT IS USER FRIENDLY
You just print on the A-Film press it together with the B-Paper (Glue Paper) and seperate both sheets from each other while hot on the Silicone Pad.
- Thickness: 10mic
- Origin: Germany
- Guide: PRESS A+B: 160°C~168°C , Circle: 70 Sec, Transfer A to Textile 130°C ~150°C, Circle: 5~30 sec.
- works with white toner printer (recommended brand: OKI)
- A3 11.7"*16.53" A Foil + B Glue Paper 100 each
TIPS and TRICKS!
- 1. Heat your heat press machine up to the temperature required
- 2. Press down your heat press for the 1st time to make the Silicone Pad hot in 5 min before you start to process
- 3.Put your printed A film on the machine (printed side face up) and covered with B Paper (glue sheet) on top (which is back print brand face up)
- 4. Press with HIGH pressure according to our guideline temperature and Circle time required with covered a piece of normal white polyester (smooth interlock / dryfit) Cloth
- 5. Must 45 degree peel (separate) A and B smooth and slow on the Silicone Pad on the machine, The idea is to make consistent heat to melt the glue when peeling
- 6. After done, trim the 4 sides of A film to make sure there is not extra access glue on the film
- 7. Place your A Film on the T shirt / Cloth Press for 5~30 sec. depend on the size of printed (LOGO 3" x 3" can use 5 sec)
- Wash the garment inside-out at 40°C. Do no bleach. Do not Tumble dry, Do not iron directly on print. For further information contact your dealer.